Instruction to Candidates
For recruitment of various positions at State, District and Block level for CFP (Cluster Facilitation Project) Cell to support MP State Employment Guarantee Council (MPSEGC) purely on Contractual basis on the payroll of XEAM Ventures Private Limited
1. Closing date and time for submission of Online Application Form for the vacancies is 26.05.2022
2. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Application Form carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection under the process of shortlisting.
3. Candidates are requested to apply only through Online Application Form for the vacancies on our website www.xeamventures.com and NOT write to us for Application Forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions herein given.
4. Candidate will not be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation for these vacancies as per the guidelines of MPSEGC.
5. Age limit to apply the vacancies shall be 25 to 60 years.
6. MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the instructions. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
7. HOW TO APPLY:
I. Candidates must apply online through the website www.xeamventures.com Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
II. Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience, Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 10 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the document file.
Note:If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be uploaded.
8. IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND MOBILE NUMBER IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY US THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID.
9. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for other post if eligible as per the desirable qualification criteria mentioned in the instructions.
10. After submitting the Online Application Form, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application Form.
11. Candidates are not required to submit us either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned if called for interview.
12. The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Application Form for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Applications Form for one post, the application may get reject.
13. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
14. CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORT-LISTED FOR FURTHER PROCESS OF SELECTION OR INTERVIEW ONLY ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THEM IN THEIR ONLINE APPLICATIONS DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF THE CLAIM MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE EXAMINED ONLY IF THE CANDIDATE IS PRIMA FACIE ELIGIBLE TO BE SHORTLISTED ON THE BASIS OF INFORMATION REGARDING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE CLAIMED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, VARIOUS REPORTS AS PER THE ADVERTISEMENT AND MODALITIES AND CRITERIA ADOPTED FOR SHORTLISTING. CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS TRUE. IF AT ANY SUBSEQUENT STAGE OR AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW ANY INOFRMATION GIVEN BY THEM OR ANY CLAIM MADE BY THEM IN THEIR ONLINE, APPLICATIONS IS FOUND TO BE FALSE, THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTD.
15. Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his/her online application alongwith other documents at the office of MPSEGC shall be intimated separately.
16. DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
17. The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self-attested copies and other items intimated later for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
18. No TA/DA shall be given by us to appear in interview or in any selection process. Candidates should have make their own arrangements.
19. ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT: Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or its Any copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested/certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be submitted.
20. Desirable qualification and experience criteria’s for various vacancies of State, District and Block level for CFP (Cluster Facilitation Project) Cell
Job Title: Block GIS Coordinator
Educational Qualification: M.Tech /M.E./M.Sc. in Geographic Information Science or Technology/Remote Sensing & GIS/Geo Spatial Technology/Geo-Informatics/Geo Spatial Science/Surveying and Geo-Informatics/
BE/B.Tech with PG Diploma in Geographic Information Science/Remote Sensing from recognized University/Institute
MCA with PG Diploma in Geographic Information Science/Remote Sensing from recognized University/Institute.
Post Graduate in Science/Agricultural Science with PG Diploma in Geographic Information Science/Remote Sensing from recognized University/Institute
Experience: At least 1 year 6 months of work experience in GIS- based projects at field level in reputed government funded organizations like NIRD&PR,NRSC, SRSAC etc. or similar reputed organizations working on GIS based Projects.
1. Coordination with District officials and provide all support to the project team for proper planning and implementation of the Mahatma Gandhi NREGS.
2. Prepare GIS based plan for all the GPS of the block on saturation mode with the permissible activities and complete the plans within six months.
3. Any other work assigned as and when by the competent authority.
Job Title: Block Livelihood Expert (Agriculture & Allied)
Educational Qualification: Masters in Agricultural Economics/Horticulture/Agro forestry/Agronomy/Forestry
Experience: At least 2 year work experience with reputed organizations working towards improvement of rural livelihoods. The work experience should be primarily on use of agriculture and allied activities for enhancement of incomes of rural poor.
1. Prepare the plan for plantation, horticulture and livelihood works of the GPs in the Gram Sabha.
2. Prepare design, plan and estimates of the works.
3. Provide layout of the works and monitor the works execution and completion.
4. Actively work to create social awareness about rights and entitlements of Mahatma Gandhi NREGS.
5. Any other work assigned as and when by the competent authority.